Do you decorate your home with extravagant lights or old-fashioned displays? Is your yard filled with festive inflatables or handcrafted pieces? There is a category for all of these.
When you enter the Holiday Home Decorating Contest, choose the judging category that suits your house the best based on the descriptions provided. Enter as an individual residence or as a neighborhood. All decorations must be in the front yard. Select houses will be featured on the T’was the Lights before Christmas Bus Tours and all entries will be included on the Holiday Map.
Here are descriptions of the categories available:
- Clark Griswold: Excessive use of outdoor lighting and decorations
- Debatable Inflatables: Eight or more inflatables
- Norman Rockwell: Old fashioned, traditional, nostalgic holiday display
- Simply Homemade: 50% or more of display must be handcrafted
- Reason for the Season: Religious holiday display
- Neighborhood: Three or more houses decorated together
For more information, call (951) 694-6480.