Bachelor Degrees in Psychology & Criminal Justice – Master’s Degrees in Business
Make your next career move! Come start the conversation about finishing your bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Criminal Justice or starting your master degree in Business. Azusa Pacific University’s (APU) Murrieta Regional Campus is hosting a free Open House and Information Meeting on Tuesday, June 27, 2017, from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at 40508 Murrieta Hot Springs Road, Murrieta (to the right of Sam’s Club).
The event will include:
- Presentations by APU faculty, military services outreach and financial aid
- Campus tour
- Complimentary light dinner
- Raffle prizes
The benefit of APU Murrieta is that students living or working in the Inland Empire can earn a degree from APU right in their backyard!
- APU offers degree programs that are non-impacted along with rolling enrollment that allows students to enroll at six different start times throughout the year
- Accelerated programs allows students to finish their degree faster
- Convenient scheduling with classes just one or two nights per week
- Classes offered face-to-face and fully online in some programs
- Classes become a community with fewer students per class; individuals can connect more closely with their peers and instructors
- Tuition discounts are available for qualifying applicants
Attention to excellence has earned APU notable accreditations including:
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUS)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Candidate school in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
APU is a leading Christian university and continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review. APU is a Yellow Ribbon University, Military Friendly School, and Best for Vets College. The APU Murrieta Regional Campus is proud to be a part of Southwest Riverside County for over 30 years.
The June 27th Open House and Information Meeting is for adults and their guests (age 18+). If you have questions or would like to RSVP please call (951) 304-3400. To learn more about APU and these programs visit www.apu.edu/murrieta.