Make your next career move! Come start the conversation about finishing your bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Criminal Justice or starting your master degree in Business. Azusa Pacific University’s (APU) Murrieta Regional Campus is hosting a free Information Meeting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017, from 5:45 pm – 8:00 pm at 40508 Murrieta Hot Springs Road, Murrieta (to the right of Sam’s Club). Refreshments will be served.
This information session will cover key topics including: career opportunities, program information, admissions requirements, navigating the application process, financial aid opportunities, and important dates and deadlines.
The benefit of APU Murrieta is that students living or working in the Inland Empire can earn a degree from APU right in their backyard!
- APU offers degree programs that are non-impacted along with rolling enrollment that allows students to enroll at six different start times throughout the year.
- Accelerated programs allow students to finish their degree faster.
- Convenient scheduling with classes just one or two nights per week.
- Classes offered face-to-face and fully online in some programs.
- Classes become a community with fewer students per class; individuals can connect more closely with their peers and instructors.
- Tuition discounts are available for qualifying applicants.
Attention to excellence has earned APU notable accreditations including:
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUS)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Candidate school in the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
APU is a leading Christian university and continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review. APU is a Yellow Ribbon University, Military Friendly School, and Best for Vets College. The APU Murrieta Regional Campus is proud to be a part of Southwest Riverside County for over 30 years.
The November 7th Information Meeting is for adults and their guests (age 18+). If you have questions or would like to RSVP please call (951) 304-3400. To learn more about APU and these programs visit www.apu.edu/murrieta