Make your next career move! Come start the conversation about finishing your bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Criminal Justice. Azusa Pacific University (APU) Murrieta Regional Campus is hosting a free Information Meeting on Thursday, February 8, 2018, from 5:45 pm – 7:30 pm at 40508 Murrieta Hot Springs Road, Murrieta (to the right of Sam’s Club).
The information meeting will cover program information and admissions requirements. This is an excellent opportunity to hear from and speak with the Program Directors. Attendees will be entered into a raffle.
The benefit of APU Murrieta is that students living or working in the Inland Empire can earn a degree from APU right in their backyard!
- APU offers degree programs that are non-impacted along with rolling enrollment that allows students to enroll at six different start times throughout the year
- Accelerated programs allow students to finish their degree faster
- Convenient scheduling with classes just one or two nights per week
- Classes offered face-to-face on campus
- Classes become a community with fewer students per class, individuals can connect more closely with their peersand instructors
- Tuition discounts are available for qualifying applicants
Attention to excellence has earned APU notable accreditations including:
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUS)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
APU is a leading Christian university and continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review. The APU Murrieta Regional Campus is proud to be a part of Southwest Riverside County for over 30 years. APU is a Yellow Ribbon University, Military Friendly School, and Best for Vets College.
The February 8th information meeting is for adults and their guests (age 18+). If you have questions or would like to RSVP please call (951) 304-3400. To learn more about APU and these programs visit www.apu.edu/murrieta