A transplant from the San Francisco Bay Area, I joined the Temecula/Murrieta Valley community in 2008, when my husband, Tony Papke, and I purchased Potamus Press. Since then, I have enjoyed connecting our clients to the “Power of Print” and embracing all that owning a business and living in the Valley has to offer.
- Advisory Board Member for Michelle’s Place, Breast Cancer Resource Center
- Member of the Temecula, Murrieta and Menifee Chambers of Commerce
- Sponsor of many community events, including the 2014 Temecula Rod Run, 2014 Michelle’s Place Spring Fling, and the 2014 Boys and Girls Club Valley Idol
I am passionate about providing quality printing for businesses and community in an efficient, cost effective manner. I believe in partnering with my clients from concept to completion of each print project. Building a strong working relationship connects us to the wonderful sense of community that is here in the Valley.
My goal is to bridge the digital and print worlds by helping to put together cohesive and cost effective advertising campaigns for the businesses and organizations in the Temecula/Murrieta Valley.
- Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce 2011 Sterling Business of the Year
- Assemblywoman Melissa Melendez, 67th Assembly District June 2014 Power to the People Award
Throughout my life, I have had the pleasure of learning from some amazing people, and now I am fortunate to have a core group of professional women in this community that encourage and inspire me in both my professional and personal life.
I am an avid reader and my Kindle is never far away! I read all different genres. My all-time favorite book is “The Mists of Avalon” by Marion Zimmer Bradley. I love new perspectives on classic stories!
I love to watch baseball, football and hockey. I enjoy playing tennis and I have recently taken up cycling.
- Owner of Potamus Press since 2008
- 10 years management and customer service in the banking industry
- 5 years management and customer service in the retail industry