Enjoy signature drinks from our local breweries, meaderies & distilleries, and collect a free logo glass at each stop along the way. Temecula Valley is a destination that celebrates the makers of the community as much as their product and invites you to interact with them and their craft. No tickets are required for this self-guided tour!
- Visit any or all of the participating locations and mention you would like to try their CraftHop special. While all locations are offering a signature drink as their item, some may also include a food item as well.
- You will receive a CraftHop glass with that location’s logo with your purchase. Experience all the participating location specials to collect all glasses. Hours vary by location. Please click on the logos below to link to each location’s website or social media channel.
– 36522 The Distillery at Oak Mountain (in Temecula Wine Country)
– 8 bit Brewing Company in Murrieta
– Aftershock Brewing Company in Temecula
– Batch Mead in Temecula
– Galway Spirits Distillery in Temecula
– Garage Brewing in Murrieta
– Inland Wharf Brewing Company in Murrieta
– Ironfire Brewing Company in Temecula
– Oscar’s Brewing Company in Temecula
– Refuge Brewery in Temecula
– Relentless Brewing Company in Temecula
– Stone Church Brewing in Temecula
– Temecula Brewing Company in Temecula
– Wild Barrel Brewing in Temecula