Oak Grove Center’s So-Cal Chef Open, presented by JP Morgan Chase, will be held on Monday, August 14th at Peltzer Farms in Temecula, beginning at 6:30 PM. Tickets are $100 per person and almost sold out!
Competing this year are:
- Executive Chef Mario Amaral with Savage Chef Bar & Grill (2022 Pinnacle Winner)
- Executive Chef Justin Mabunay with Urbn Market Fusion
- Chef Nana Michelle Ann Montoya with Nana’s Tamales – Catering by Michelle Ann (2022 People’s Choice Winner)
- Executive Chef Taylor Israelsen with Avensole Winery
- Executive Chef Steve Bearse,with New Life Culinary Creations
- Chef Keion “KT” Taylor with EaT 310 Catering
- Chef Daniel Johnson with Naughty Pig Butchery
- Pitmaster/Chef Robert Johns, OLD MAN GRILLIN’ and The Chain Smokers
- Executive Chef Ben Diaz with Leoness Cellars
- Executive Chef Michel Malecot, The French Gourmet
- Executive Chef Chris Gimeno, Corbeaux Wine & Tea House
The event includes Tastings from the competing chefs, Galway Spirit Tasting, Craft Brewing Tasting, BBSI Margarita Bar, Photo Booth, Axe Throwing, Peltzer Wine and Sangria (for Purchase), and Oak Grove Center Youth performances. KTLA 5’s Morning News Henry DiCarlo will serve as this year’s Master of Ceremonies. Tickets are available at www.oakgrovecenter.org/events/chefopen/
Proceeds from the So-Cal Chef Open benefit Oak Grove Center’s Vocational Programs, including Culinary Creations. Culinary Creations prepares at-risk and special needs youth for the “world of work.”. The 16th Annual So-Cal Chef Open is Monday, August 14th at Peltzer Farm & Winery, Temecula, beginning at 6:30 pm. To donate, visit www.oakgrovecenter.org/.