Led by reality television show personality Gillian Larson (“Survivor: Gabon”), throngs of volunteers are plotting the sixth edition of Reality Rally, set for April 7-9 which is part “Amazing Race” style game, part fun and conducted completely to benefit Michelle’s Place, Breast Cancer Resource Center.
More than 110 reality television stars from more than 50 television shows will converge on Temecula, CA for fundraising parties to offer Press coverage, to mingle with the public, compete in the race game and the Reality Rally festival which will include a Celebrity Chef’s Showcase.
- The event kicks off with the Red Carpet Celebrity Parade of Stars and Feeling Lucky Casino Fundraiser at 5 p.m. Friday night at Wilson Creek Winery where Press and ticket holders can mingle with the celebrities, enjoy Hors d’oeuvres and participate in the casino night fun.
- The entire Saturday event is Live Streamed for the world to watch their favorite Reality TV Stars raise funds for charity.
- At 9:30 a.m. Saturday morning, teams comprising of three members of the public and one reality star will converge on the steps of Temecula City Hall and subsequently flood onto the streets in a race to complete a series of challenges at checkpoints. The public is invited to follow along with the game.
- From 4 to 9 p.m. Saturday, Temecula City Hall Square will be filled up for the Reality Rally Festival.
- The reality stars will be available for autographs at the meet and greet from 4 to 6 p.m. and autograph books are for purchase.
- Also starting at 4 p.m. is the Kidz Challenge Checkpoint Games Zone where children will have the opportunity to play a mini ‘Amazing Race’ game of their own. There will be festival fun and games, photo stations, birds and animals on display, live stream interviews..
- Starting at 7 p.m., celebrity chefs (‘Hell’s Kitchen,’ ‘Chopped,’ ‘Cutthroat Kitchen,’ ‘MasterChef’) will compete in the third annual Celebrity Chefs Showcase. Three chefs will pair up randomly to compete against the other teams of chefs until a winner is crowned.
Reality Rally is most certainly an opportunity for Press and fans of reality television shows to get up-close and personal with their favorite personalities, but it is also an opportunity to support those who are fighting for their lives against breast cancer. For more information on Michelle’s Place, a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide emotional and educational support to those touched by breast cancer and to facilitate breast health care services, visit Michelle’s Place website.
For more information, event flyers and highlight video on Reality Rally, please visit www.RealityRally.com.
To arrange an interview with Gillian Larson or any of the confirmed reality television stars attending the event, please contact Larson directly at 781-962-8234 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other media related inquiries and to arrange a Press pass for the weekend, please contact Joni Preston at email@example.com