Technology systems can be frustrating for home and business owners to understand because of their complex nature and seemingly never-ending changes. At Simple Media, we aim to take those complex systems, remove the pain, and leave you with tools that help you enjoy your down time and optimize your work time.
Below are just some of the offerings that can help simplify your technology systems.
- Surveillance: Security cameras can help you keep an eye on your business premises when you’re not there. You can also receive alerts if the cameras detect motion or if someone tries to tamper with them. This can help you deter crime and protect your property.
- Wi-Fi: Access points can help you create a strong and reliable Wi-Fi network in your business. This can be helpful for employees to use for work and customers to use for browsing the internet. This can help you improve the productivity of your employees and the satisfaction of your customers.
- Teleconferencing: Video conferencing solutions can help you stay connected with clients, partners, and employees. You can use these solutions to hold video calls, screen share, and collaborate on projects. These systems can help you save time and money on travel expenses and can also help you improve communication and collaboration.
- Entertainment: Simple Media’s smart home products can help you enjoy your entertainment more. You can use streaming devices (AppleTV, Roku, etc.) to watch movies and TV shows, and you can use wall mounted touchpanels to control your music and other devices. You can also use smart lighting to create a more immersive entertainment experience.
- Security: Simple Media can also help you keep your home safe and secure. Cameras will monitor your home when you’re not there and alert you when something’s not right. You can also use smart locks to lock and unlock your doors remotely, so you never have to worry about forgetting your keys.
- Energy efficiency: Simple Media’s smart home products can help you save energy and money on your utility bills. For example, you can use smart thermostats to adjust your home’s temperature automatically based on your schedule and the weather, and you can use smart light bulbs that dim or turn off when you leave a room.
Of course, all of these systems can be controlled through one easy to use interface, so you don’t have to hunt for an app to turn on your TV and another to change the temperature.
If you’re looking for a way to upgrade your home or business with smart technology, Simple Media is here to help.