For the fifth year the Rotary Club of Temecula will host this food-sampling extravaganza on Friday, March 20th from 6-10 pm. at South Coast Winery. There are numerous local restaurants that will provide delectable samples of cuisine from around the world. Also, you can enjoy great wine and beer.
This wonderful event has sold-out every year so don’t wait to sign up. The net revenue raised from this event funds almost all of the major projects we support in our community.
These are some of the ongoing major projects that the club is engaged in.
- Almost 300 new books for one of our low income Title 1 Elementary Schools
- Santa for Seniors
- Holiday Baskets, Gift Cards & Bikes for over 200 local families, with almost 400 children, in need at Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Turkey & Toys Military Families of Deployed Enlisted Soldiers
- Scholarships for Local High School Students
- Leadership Camps for Local Junior & Senior High School Students
- Teacher Grants to Temecula Valley Unified School District for Arts & Science
- All From the Heart & WAVES, 501©3 that Provide Support & Therapy for Veterans and their Families
For sponsorship & ticket information, go to: http://tow.temecularotary.net/sponsorships-for-2015.
Or contact: Mike Noon at email@example.com or
Lisa Locke at firstname.lastname@example.org